Willi Geller Creation
CREATION LF – low fusion point, but highest quality
In addition, the easy-to-process ceramic materials can be used as an add-on material for the Creation CC system.
Low firing temperature (770°C) for yellow metal-to ceramic alloys
Safety owing to high flexural strength
Natural abrasion behaviour
Rational working because easy to grind and polish
Improved colour brilliance due to individual colour effects with the CreaColor system
Creation TI is a porcelain for veneering of titanium frameworks. It impresses with high strength at low density and with excellent colour, dimensional and firing stability – even after multiple firings.
The physical properties of Creation TI are specially matched to the framework material titanium and suited to its coefficient of thermal expansion. With a maximum of 810 degrees Celsius, the firing temperatures harmonise perfectly with the titanium-specific properties.
With a flexural strength of approx. 80 MPa Creation TI is extremely stable. And thanks to the all-purpose bonder Crea TI Bond bonding strengths are reached which are more than 30 per cent above the recommended ISO limit – as a result porcelain flaws are virtually ruled out.
The aesthetics are just right too: Creation TI in the fired state has a non-porous microstructureand hence a brilliant colour effect.
- Increased bond strength to the framework owing to Crea TI Bond
- Brilliant colour effect due to non-porous microstructure
- Economical and easy handling because colour build-up is the same as for all Creation systems
- High firing stability even after multiple firings
Creation AV is a special veneering porcelain which was specifically developed for use on aluminium oxide frameworks – such as Procera and In-Ceram – and can be expanded to meet any demand.
Creation AV veneering porcelain meets the highest aesthetics demands and, as a modern material, has excellent physical properties. Even with a simple build-up technique, the leucite-free ceramics can be used to achieve natural and lifelike colour reproduction.
With the various add-on porcelains it is also possible to mimic colour anomalies, however small. For instance, the Creation AV porcelains can also be modified with the CreaColor-system Make up Neo and In Nova Neo – for utmost translucency and depth effect.
- Natural colour brilliance owing to densely sintered textural structure
- High functional loading capacity thanks to excellent strength values
- Ease of handling due to high stability during modelling
- Cost-effective because of perfect firing performance and minimal firing shrinkage
Creation ZI-F is a tried and tested zirconium dioxide ceramic. It is perfectly suited to veneering any kind of zirconium dioxide framework.
At the same time, the modular materials are also an ideal choice as add-on materialsfor Creation ZI-CT because their firing temperature is about 100°C lower than the new, high-fusing zirconium dioxide veneering ceramic ZI-CT.
Creation ZI-F is an extremely versatile zirconium dioxide ceramic with high natural light reflection, combined with all the materialrelated advantages of zirconium dioxide.
With the unique effect materials, exceptional colour nuances can also be created rapidly and comfortably – for maximum impact with minimum effort.
- Natural brilliance and iridescent light refraction
- Pleasant to grind due to lower glass content
- High durability, perfectly matched to the CTE of zirconium
- Versatile as a veneering, layering and add-on ceramic
he new Creation ZI-CT is an innovative feldspar-ceramic containing leucite crystals which is precisely matched to the CTE of all high-strength zirconium dioxide frameworks and structures – whether white, coloured or translucent.
The high proportion of pure potash feldspars creates light scatter that is comparable to that of natural teeth and a brilliant colour effect, while the micro-fine leucite crystals improve mechanical strength and thereby ensure a durable ceramic structure.
Unobtrusively beautiful – a true Creation
CDT Andreas Nolte
- Natural colour effect and light dynamics due to leucite crystals
- Excellent bond strength thanks to high firing temperature of 910 °C
- Extremely low shrinkage for fewer correction firings and more efficiency
- Reliability due to homogeneous crystalline structure and high resilience
- Processing reliability based on more than ten years of zirconium expertise
The ceramic bonder Crea Alloy Bond also acts as a CTE buffer between metal and ceramic – for improved adhesive properties to non-precious metal and greater colour reliability.
- Unique, lifelike aesthetics thanks to highly pure potash feldspar.
- Resilience due to consistently high flexural strength.
- Natural colour effect and light dynamics due to leucite crystals.
- Ease of handling thanks to consistent colour and layering system.
- Processing reliability since 1988.