Non Removable prosthesis
Prosthesis on implants is one of the most modern and effective methods of restoring dentition and masticatory function.
This type of prosthesis is used both in full, and in a partial restoration of the dentition.
Prosthetics on implants does not require grinding of adjacent teeth, thanks to which the life of the neighboring teeth is not reduced.
- With crowns: denture with crowns is the best way to restore missing teeth
separate from each other. Single crowns on implants made of metal-based laminate, ceramic metal, press ceramic, composite, and zirconium.
- Using bridge structures: prosthetics using bridge structures is used when
several teeth in a row are missing in the dentition. Bridges on implants have the following types:
- With plastic bridges on implants. They are the low-cost structures and are used as a temporary option (for a maximum of 3-5 years).
- Metal-ceramic dental bridge prosthetics on implants – the best price-quality ratio option.
- Press ceramic dental bridges on implants. Such prostheses have excellent aesthetics, but are not suitable for extended structures. They are recommended for bridge constructions consisting up to 3 units.
- Zirconium oxide bridges on implants. Dental bridges oxides possess incredible
aesthetics and it is almost impossible to distinguish the artificial teeth from the natural ones.
- They do not require turning natural teeth
- It is possible to restore the last teeth in the row
- Long life
- Reliable fixation, snug fit inside your gums
- Uniform load distribution on the entire bone
- Easy care denture